Thursday night let my kc reg 7 month old lab out for the toilet after checking the garden for the male lab down the road as she is in season. All clear so off she went. Walked through to the bedroom walked back to find the pair of them tied. Dog in question belongs to a bloke who never has a clue where it is, it is frequently picked up by the gamekeeper and taken to the kennels. He knew my lab was in season coz came across him and his 2 labs on a walk and hubby told him after shoving them off my lab as he wouldnt call them off. While they were tied hubby went down to get the bloke who didnt know it had gone again, he never offered even a word of apology, and said it was my own ffin fault for letting her out for the toilet (she is always supervised and is in a garden with a 6ft fence). Found out the vet bill for the injection will be £160 as they dont do the single one now. My questions are a)what are the chances of getting him to pay even something towards the bill?

B) is the jag safe for her bearing in mind she is only 7/8 months old? c) would letting her have the pups work out safer even though she is far too young to have any at all rather than the jag? (been told lots of horror stories about the jag knackering their insides up so its like which is the worst of the 2 evils?) d)how long should I wait before I go kick the s**t out of this man (joke). All I want to do is whats best for my dog.Cheers

:hmm: Must be some lab' to jump your 6 foot fence?

believe me, it jumped a 6 foot fence. or climbed it, whatever. however it got over, it was in my garden, sh****ng mine.

You sure your lab' never opened the gate for it :hmm:

believe me, it jumped a 6 foot fence. or climbed it, whatever. however it got over, it was in my garden, sh****ng mine.

meaning what exactly??

meaning what exactly??

For fucks sake, you never heard of a joke? Lighten up!

meaning what exactly??

yea, just not in a mood for laughing right now, came for a bit of advice. if i wanted a joke i'd go look at the twat who thinks i will foret about it. thats a joke. (better than yours as well :tongue2: )

meaning what exactly??

yea, just not in a mood for laughing right now, came for a bit of advice. if i wanted a joke i'd go look at the twat who thinks i will foret about it. thats a joke. (better than yours as well :tongue2: )

Fair enough, maybe not time for banter? On a serious note then i wouldn't go in all guns blazing for the money or your more likely to hit a brick wall. Maybe a quiet word with the vet bill in hand and see if he comes up with the goods. Failing that punch his puss :boxing:

Oh and my joke was funny thanks very much :tongue2: