views on begining a dog

if its bread right from working stock it most probably will self enter, just dont want them starting to early wallbash.gifthumbs.gif

Never had any problems with my pats starting young do you mean other breads?

Dont have a shitfit...I thought it was that but i was unsure if it ment something else..I never thought it would actually mean what it says.Stop crying and grow up.or did your potatoes not grow right this year you Irish Pr1k

GO f**k YOURSELF

Dont have a shitfit...I thought it was that but i was unsure if it ment something else..I never thought it would actually mean what it says.Stop crying and grow up.or did your potatoes not grow right this year you Irish Pr1k

[/quote

Edited by DannyMc

Got a black pup bred right about 8 months old at the moments took it out for a dig about 2-3 months ago, reddun bolted out of unseen hole, during all this the pup was doing his nut in, neva seen a hole before or charlie, but it was in him, once the dog showed and had no interest in going back in, i let the pup in for a look. Nothing wrong in that good experience for him and no harm could be done with him. I want the pup to turn out fairly hard and i wount risk it, so he wount see anything nasty untill hes nearly 2 years old. Breeding counts for every thing!

Potatoes were sound this year,god i wish we had something else to eat.

lol,crisps?

lol,crisps?

Edited by DannyMc