Swap Air Arms S200 177 for ?????

I have an Air Arms S200 177 with 10 shot mag conversion and Air Arms Silencer. It comes with a Tasco 6-24 X50ir scope. Recently re-blued.

Looking for something like a BSA Ultra multishot or the like as a swap, may add a bit of cash if something else turns up, let me know if your intrested.

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

ATB

Alex

hi alex i have both guns and i think youd be better off keeping the s200 more shots more acurate jmo atb mick

Mick TY, the amount of shots aint a worry I have a 3ltr and a 12ltr bottle. My problem is I find the S200 a wee bit noisier than other PCPs and tried a mates Ultra with a decent silencer and it was like a whisper. Just want a much quieter rifle.

Any suggestions, is there a better quieter silencer I can use?? the one on it is the Air Arms one.

ATB

Alex

hi alex i have both guns and i think youd be better off keeping the s200 more shots more acurate jmo atb mick

Mick TY, the amount of shots aint a worry I have a 3ltr and a 12ltr bottle. My problem is I find the S200 a wee bit noisier than other PCPs and tried a mates Ultra with a decent silencer and it was like a whisper. Just want a much quieter rifle.

Any suggestions, is there a better quieter silencer I can use?? the one on it is the Air Arms one.

ATB

Alex

id give you my ultra multi for it straight away but my 9 year old lad uses it the s200 alot better on distance there should be a betta silencer out there have you tried airgunn bbs alot of great info youd get a deal quite quick on there

ATB

Alex

i think i had a weierauch silencer on my s200#

it was as quiet any other pcp out there

just remember that a .177 silencer wont fit a .22 :laugh:

Edited by 8shot

I have an Air Arms S200 177 with 10 shot mag conversion and Air Arms Silencer. It comes with a Tasco 6-24 X50ir scope. Recently re-blued.

Looking for something like a BSA Ultra multishot or the like as a swap, may add a bit of cash if something else turns up, let me know if your intrested.

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

ATB

Alex

hi ya buddy

thanks for a great deal and i look forward to her coming tommorrow alex i will call you to let you know that she is here matey

thanks again

speak soon

shay

Edited by venomviper

No Shay,tell me you haven't :no:

I was thinking the same......ANOTHER gun!! Lol. Fair play to ye Shay, if i could do it i would

archie and john

i shaw have lads i got a good deal with alex and he is a very nice bloke to chat to over the phone :thumbs: and come on lads you know me by now i love collecting guns :thumbs: and i am looking forward to getting her tommorrow :clapper: and this one is for my son brenden :thumbs:

shay

No Shay,tell me you haven't :no:

I was thinking the same......ANOTHER gun!! Lol. Fair play to ye Shay, if i could do it i would

archie and john

i shaw have lads i got a good deal with alex and he is a very nice bloke to chat to over the phone :thumbs: and come on lads you know me by now i love collecting guns :thumbs: and i am looking forward to getting her tommorrow :clapper: and this one is for my son brenden :thumbs:

shay

Shay,

your more than welcome. great to chat yesterday.

lookin forward to the ultra arriving now, yesterday out in the car with the pigeons laughing at me coz I didnt have a rifle in the car.

atb

Alex

• 2 months later...

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

ATB

Alex

hi ya buddy

thanks for a great deal and i look forward to her coming tommorrow alex i will call you to let you know that she is here matey

thanks again

speak soon

shay

hi have u still got the gun 4sale cheers dave.