Names

Guest Arsenal F.C

brian,maybe,who cares

Fukoff you prik , if ya dont care dont read it :feck:

:clapper: why not call it something you like that fits the look, temperament or whatever that suits the dog,i mean,surely by f**k you can think for yourself,cant you,asking people for a dogs name is the same as asking their favourite number, don't mean f**k all as we don't even know what the dog is,can you see my point,and as for the pm expressing your feelings,i thank you for that,made me laugh :thumbs:

Edited by watchman
Guest Arsenal F.C

brian,maybe,who cares

Fukoff you prik , if ya dont care dont read it :feck:

:clapper: why not call it something you like that fits the look, temperament or whatever that suits the dog,i mean,surely by f**k you can think for yourself,cant you,asking people for a dogs name is the same as asking their favourite number, don't mean f**k all as we don't even know what the dog is,can you see my point,and as for the pm expressing your feelings,i thank you for that,made me laugh :thumbs:

You silly fker how is askin for some names for a bitch the same as asking somebody there favourite number ? ? ? :doh: just really stuck for a name thats all ...... its not causing you any trouble is it ? :fool::fool::fool::fool:

Pup is 11 weeks old and still havnt got a name for her !!!!! any ideas would be nice hmm.gif thanks

I allways find it hard two name bitchs. dogs are so easy two name hear is a few we have had

mite help you cass/lola/sky/good luck

Guest Arsenal F.C

Pup is 11 weeks old and still havnt got a name for her !!!!! any ideas would be nice hmm.gif thanks

I allways find it hard two name bitchs. dogs are so easy two name hear is a few we have had

mite help you cass/lola/sky/good luck

Dogs are easy to name ! its the bitches that give me bother ! cheers