any one got a number for a good courier service as i would buy this pup if i could get the pup up safe if any one is coming to scotland and could pick this pup up for me i will pay u ? thanks guys @ girls

Is the father to the pups neil from wentworth dog sid,if it is ive got some pics of him and can put them on for you,my russel is from same line.nick

hi nick ,he is mate ,hes not as leggy as sid but looks more like him than mother .i will try put a photo some time today.neil

Is the father to the pups neil from wentworth dog sid,if it is ive got some pics of him and can put them on for you,my russel is from same line.nick

hi nick ,he is mate ,hes not as leggy as sid but looks more like him than mother .i will try put a photo some time today.neil

hi nick, pic of father

post-45668-12730880193_thumb.jpg

hi nick, pic of father

post-45668-127308812432_thumb.jpg

hi nick, pic of father

post-45668-127308812432_thumb.jpg

This must be the brother to my bitch,about 12 months old and the father to my bitch is sid owned by the keeper on wentwerth,this is a pic of sid.

Picture119.jpg

• Like 2

Got pup home no problems, he's a crackin little fella fiesty as hell and showing my other jack whos going to be boss already. Thanks again hes a credit to you.

hi mike ,glad you are pleased.ive only had word back from one other pup and it sounds like he's the same

keep in touch,neil