he is a little belter what is the parent used for thanks karl

hi karl, thanks for comments, the mothers is Arther Nixon stain and the father is of local keeper but both his dogs where bred by two local brothers called brunties

he is the best looking jack russell puppy,i have sean in a long time mate ,the best of luck sell him.

hi hagrid ,all the litters been little crackers , thanks for you comments

They have grown up quick, turned into a very nice looking dog hes a credit to you. We have seen both mum and dad working been out ratting with them and they are good hard working dogs, all the best

Zoe N David

just been talking about you ,nowt bad ,chris said he was going to give you a ring

jack Russell dog pup ,now 8 weeks old ,he's a big strong looking pup that been well reared ,anyone interested ring me on 07596128073.please no time wasters

post-45668-127297202618_thumb.jpg

hes a nice looking russell is he white al over atb billy bronk

he is a little belter what is the parent used for thanks karl

hi karl, thanks for comments, the mothers is Arther Nixon stain and the father is of local keeper but both his dogs where bred by two local brothers called brunties

Is the father to the pups neil from wentworth dog sid,if it is ive got some pics of him and can put them on for you,my russel is from same line.nick

jack Russell dog pup ,now 8 weeks old ,he's a big strong looking pup that been well reared ,anyone interested ring me on 07596128073.please no time wasters

post-45668-127297202618_thumb.jpg

hes a nice looking russell is he white al over atb billy bronk

hi billy bronk, hes got a brown eyelid and acouple of brown flecks on his ears