BIG decision made blacky lined at last

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

how many times did you get out see the dog work dave?

same thing happening to others on here.unfortunately they are not tims.lol and aye you are ,your aulder than me,thats auld

i don't post anything now because all that happen's is the post get's ruined buy people bitching about dog's when the sportis under enough pressure and we should stick together

hope the litter works out and they have good feet mate i had agrew and gave her away cause of feet probs maybe youll get lucky all the best localy on the big arable land they test a dog no feet no game ,

you will see it first hand [bANNED TEXT] you get you ares up here mate ill bring my wee pup to the big land on the hared stubbl and have the crack and show you it wont be a loud of pish lol

atb

david

mate to be honest sounds like sour grapes off whin. dog will be what you make it and by the posts you seem to have done enough, hope do you proud

atb jamie

hope the litter works out and they have good feet mate i had agrew and gave her away cause of feet probs maybe youll get lucky all the best localy on the big arable land they test a dog no feet no game ,

you will see it first hand [bANNED TEXT] you get you ares up here mate ill bring my wee pup to the big land on the hared stubbl and have the crack and show you it wont be a loud of pish lol

atb

david

mate to be honest sounds like sour grapes off whin. dog will be what you make it and by the posts you seem to have done enough, hope do you proud

atb jamie

cheers jamie i think thay will mate only time will tell i hope ill have a few runs with whin when the pup comes of age :thumbs:

atb

david

atb

david

atb jamie

cheers jamie i think thay will mate only time will tell i hope ill have a few runs with whin when the pup comes of age :thumbs:

atb

david

one mans dog is another mans wife :clapper: each to there own i say.keep me posted pal :thumbs:

atb

david

atb jamie

atb

david

one mans dog is another mans wife :clapper: each to there own i say.keep me posted pal :thumbs:

:toast::clapper: i like it mate.i will do..yours all doing well i hope bertie and the cobra can look out we,ll have to get some family alowens off him :laugh: :laugh: hes the daddy :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

BIG day at last after a late night call to the vet last night to calm me down :lol: he put my mined at rest not to worry about the long laber as it can take up to 36 hours shit poor bugers :ermm: any way i stayed up all night checking back and forth at 5.30 still no pups but blacky did not seem in any real pain jest laber but im still a littel worryed so thort id take molly out for a quick run to try and take my mined off it got back 6.30 at bloody last ::DAb:: two pups had been born i stayed with her for a wile im not a big bilever in messing in the birth and les there is some thing rong that i now what to do.7.00 am out pops nomber 3 15minets later and nomber 4 is now out and all is well. around 8.00 there is now 5 healthy pups then i lost track of time may of been 10 ish and a nother on is way this time out comes the sack witch blacky licks and birsts only 1 leg and 1 foot and tail are out but this time it dose not pop out and gos back in was a bit worryed now but 5/10 minets and the leg is back but not coming out so i pulled slowly out and down as she was pushing i stoped with the pup three quorter out as it was firm the bitch gave a quick push and it was out she cleand it off but it looked a littel limp and life lus so she was cleaning the other pups so i picked it up gave it a good rub and only a few secones and it was fine i gave it back to blacky how is a grait mum and she tok over i ended up with 2 bitches and four dogs all doing very well and blacky is abserlitly fine :cl:: :cl::

will put a few pics on soon :prt: ;)