is 10 month to early to watch

They are never to young to be watching and learning

have mine running artificials from young pups but do have an experienced dog check no one is home first.also have mine watching the dig aslong as its not one of them doing cart wheels and screaming its head of and once a fox is dispatched,the pups get a rag.i feel this first scent of the ginger fella does help but thats my view.

• Like 2

They are never to young to be watching and learning

have mine running artificials from young pups but do have an experienced dog check no one is home first.also have mine watching the dig aslong as its not one of them doing cart wheels and screaming its head of and once a fox is dispatched,the pups get a rag.i feel this first scent of the ginger fella does help but thats my view.

spot on earth, agree with you, only difference with me is i dont let my dogs rag too many dead ones

10 months old enough to have a look behind a shovell, give it a min or so dount let it mix, despatch it let the dog see it, again dount let it rag it, take it away and give it the summer off. By oct it should be keen as mustard.

About 6 months old I'll let them have a look in, and a rag on the carcass.

Another thing I'll do with younger pups is take them a brush home, let them have a rag on it, take it off them, then hide it in the garden, and then I'll let out again for them sniff it out.

I'm not saying it's a must do thing, but the pups always enjoy it and I like seeing them using their hooters trying to find, It's a good craic to watch.