LED lamping kits

I think I remember something about LED lamps a while back, but that they didnt give a decent light pattern. Just wondered if anyone knows if theres anyone making decent kits yet with LED's.

Just I would expect LED lamps to need a much smaller battery pack.

Cheers for looking anyway

I think I remember something about LED lamps a while back, but that they didnt give a decent light pattern. Just wondered if anyone knows if theres anyone making decent kits yet with LED's.

Just I would expect LED lamps to need a much smaller battery pack.

Cheers for looking anyway

would LED have enough power to produce a long range lamp though?

I ggogled ultimate lamp mate but got all sorts of stuff up. Could you put a link up to the site you meant please.

Bull101, yeah thats what i was hoping. Last longer and be smaller and lighter Id of thought.

I ggogled ultimate lamp mate but got all sorts of stuff up. Could you put a link up to the site you meant please.

Bull101, yeah thats what i was hoping. Last longer and be smaller and lighter Id of thought.

google, DEBEN CYCLOPS,they have led thumbs.gif

I have an led lenser p14. It fits neatly in the pocket and runs forever off 4 aa's. It gives just enough light to run my whippet but cant match a proper lamping kit. It does stop you running down the bigger kit and can be use on its own if you see a sitter when just walking the dog at night. Main plus is that you dont look like a lamper every time you walk the dog at night.

I have an led lenser p14. It fits neatly in the pocket and runs forever off 4 aa's. It gives just enough light to run my whippet but cant match a proper lamping kit. It does stop you running down the bigger kit and can be use on its own if you see a sitter when just walking the dog at night. Main plus is that you dont look like a lamper every time you walk the dog at night.

I use a dereelight DBSV3 with a warm tint led fitted.Gives a nice spot & useful up to about 250-300m.Great for lamping rabbits.And as you say,runs forever & fits in a pocket. :thumbs: