Kawasaki mule 4010 gone missing

Hello people, my Kawasaki mule 4010 has gone missing from the south coast, it is brand new and was registered on a '10 plate. This is the twin cab model with rear folding seats. Had a road kit installed, I put an old rifle rack on it, made a custom plywood roof painted NATO green. A couple of these things make it relatively unique. Was taken at night from a lock up last week along with a tractor mower.

Has anyone seen these loaded up on a trailer, being off loaded from a lorry, been offered it for sale or have general info on the matter.

I would like it back although I hold no great deal of hope, The reg would most likely not be present anymore so i wont bother posting it.

Please any info, greatly appreciated.

insure is the only way your gonna get you money back mate it happend to a friend o mine the police didnt seem to care they just gave a crime number and said claim it

You're right on the police not caring, was almost as if they were saying "what do you expect, having a vehicle like that, its gonna get stolen", That crime number is pointless apart from using it to claim, all they do is flag it up on their computers as stolen, they wont be pro-active about locating it. It could so easily be in poland by now, coulda been at the docks before I knew it was gone.

what i'm saying is if you want help to find out anything put your location up ..south coast is a huge area from lands end to dover

I see, sorry, bit slow there! I appreciate what you're saying but dont really want to give a location as im a bit wary of giving details like that on here, a few people take things the wrong way on here I've found and launch into personal threats etc, I know it wont help me not giving more info but hey!

Thanks for the advice either way.

• 2 weeks later...

that not far a few yards of space the mule will take up in about 400 miles of south coast would be more sightings if in a built up area but if out in the sticks would be lucky to find any one knowing where that dead end lane is in the 400 miles of space