police+rspca raid

Guest alcapone

on tuesday me and my mates houses wher raided under the badgers act and they took 9 terriers and 2 bullx they returned the terriers after 8 hours and the bullx after 30hours with no explanation on what they had done to the dogs one terrier bitch that is 3 weeks in pup had her neck shaved and 2 punkture wounds and wiscers missing the rspca officer said if my mates bullx had a bigger head she would of seized him as a pit x dangerous dog they also searched our houses cars and gardens and swabed the dogs kennels and ther reason was we owend dogs of the breed that are used for badger digging.......sorry about spelling i just faught i would share this....ps if thers any rspca on this site suck my hole :feck:

i got raided 4 weeks ago f*****g twat mike butcher and all pts 3 of my dogs said if i dident lett him pts the 3 that day there and then he would of took 5 and prop have them pts in 6 weeks but if he pts the 3 then i could keep the other 2 so they must of changed to be not pit bull type over night they took my two best working dogs for lack of vetenery care as they had a few marks on them from the night [bANNED TEXT] hadent had time to take them to the vet but the rspca vet said the wounds were 5 to 6 days old had a viset to my dogs one dog got no teeth left in the frount of his lower jaw couse they said hes bord and chewing his kennel bars and also if i sign them over they will have them pts thats one 5 year old dog and one 19 month dog dogs looked fat and unfit f**k the rspca and mike butcher the black mailing tosser

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if they give you guy's so mush troubles i do not understand why people still are talking abouth it on a board like this

i would be taking this further if i were you mate,how can they get away with it just because you own terriers doesn't make you a badger digger.feck,my garage is full of screwdrivers and crowbars but t

so you,d first break out of the hand cuffs then out of the back of the van and then beat your way through 40 plus coppers do over mike butcher get the dogs on leads run of with them build new kennels

Guest alcapone

bigger fool you for letting him PTS your dogs if he d said that to me id have put him down cops or no copsgunsmilie.gif

so you,d first break out of the hand cuffs then out of the back of the van and then beat your way through 40 plus coppers do over mike butcher get the dogs on leads run of with them build new kennels for them go walk them every day and feed them every day with out ever being seen by any one ever agine oh and just pop home aging to look after the other dogs and to see misses and kid couse the police would never look for me there would they . grow up or shut the f**k up

• Like 1

my mates fox terrier got mauld by his staffy they were both in a garden at the time but he wasnt there passers reported it to the rspca he did the right think and removed the dog got cream onto her and made her warm the rspca called he told them lies showed them my dog and away they went to ask someone else that witnessed it he would have got away with it if he had showed them in to see the dog but they are prosecuting for prolonging the pain by not letting them in as when they did get in they took the dog and a vet give his statement the dog was suffering. also because he brought me into it they are trying to get me to go against him or do me because he said i owned the dog even thought he showed them my dog the one that was not involved.

rspca Are having a ball in this area at the moment.Got the police jumping to there every whim. We know its politics.Most police would rather be out there catching real criminal.But like us all we have to do what our bosses tell us like it or not.Hopefully in a few month,s the government will go back to something like street crime.Then the rspca will realise they are a charity(Not a law enforcement).atb. Catcher victory.gif

• Like 1

rspca Are having a ball in this area at the moment.Got the police jumping to there every whim. We know its politics.Most police would rather be out there catching real criminal.But like us all we have to do what our bosses tell us like it or not.Hopefully in a few month,s the government will go back to something like street crime.Then the rspca will realise they are a charity(Not a law enforcement).atb. Catcher victory.gif

i think we need to police the dog shows more wouldnt be surpraised if the under cover are there

i think we need to police the dog shows more wouldnt be surpraised if the under cover are there

You could be right mate victory.gif

• Like 1

The dog with the neck shaved and holes in it has a tracker in it.get someone who doesn't own dogs to go for a walk near a registered sette,bet he ll be surrounded in no time.similar device to a mobile phone.lads in Ireland had same thing done about 4 year ago.

the rspca have been swarming our area for the past week and a half! not herd of any issues yet but im sure they will be banging on the door of some honest dog men shortly! by the way mate....RESULT!nice to hear you got them back! :clapper:

cheers mate :thumbs: a.t.b brog