Big rat tonight

Guest king ratcatcher

Guest king ratcatcher

Seen a huge rat last night, but unfortanatley my lamp batterie had died, i charged it today, then when it started to get dark, i started liquidising some bait, tonights bait was some bacon fat and scraps liquidised and some seed, it got to 7 o clock and i put the bait down, left it out there till 7.45 and went out with the s16 and lamp ontop, sat down got comfortable and switched the lamp on, turned to the bait, and straight away there was ratty sniffing the air with hes head half out the hole, then noticed i was there and of he went, waited about 10 minutes back out he come, with only hes head showing so waited for him to come right out, no, not that easy, of he went again, he carried this on for a while, then after about 2 hours of waiting, my lamp was starting to run out, so i new i had to take him soon, out come hes head, cross hairs inbetween hes eye and ear, THWACK ............. down he went onto hes side, the most satisfing kill ever, not even a twitch AT ALL :D walked upto him and pulled him from under the shed with two sticks, as i was pulling him out, it come to me the size of this beast, it must be my biggest rat ever in the garden :D

Heres a few pics as always lads ............ ;)

dscf32022kj2.th.jpg

dscf31952cw8.th.jpg

dscf3184hj2.th.jpg

dscf3187bb4.th.jpg

Distance .... 15 yards

Pellet .... accupell .22

:):)