chicken killer bites the dust

why give him shit what do ya want him to do if the keeper rings him and asks him to have a look about, if he had said no then a doubt it would av still been his permision. they all jealous mate cause there finding nothing at home latly

The problem I have with lads like this is ....you never hear from them all winter cause they are lazy b*****ds and dont want to put in the miles or the time this lad has not put a digging post up all winter but when spring time comes theres loads of pics of miilky vixens and JR Yipp somes it up for me

the job was poorly done and then promoted with misguided pride

Granted cubs have to be dealt with when livestock is concerned ...I had to sort a litter of cubs 3 weeks ago for a keeper but I never came on here looking for a pat on the back

speak for ya sel im no lazy bas***d im out every weekend during winter so stop talking shi* and get over it u arse hole :feck:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well done mate Vnice. ALB

why give him shit what do ya want him to do if the keeper rings him and asks him to have a look about, if he had said no then a doubt it would av still been his permision. they all jealous mate cause there finding nothing at home latly

If it has to be done at least do the job PROPERLY :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

hows job not done properly how im i ment to find cubs when dog came out not long after fox am i ment to just dig 3 meter holes all over set like to try and find cubs

YOU ARE AN ARSE, EARLIER YOU SAID THE DOG "SORTED" THE CUBS, NOW YOUR'E ASKIN HOW ARE YOU MEANT TO FIND CUBS? IF YA GONNA BE DOIN PEST CONTROL AND DIGGING, DO IT RIGHT, IF YOU HAD STARTED DIGGING THEN YOU'D HAVE A MARK OF WHERE THE DOG MADE CONTACT SO THE CUBS WOULD'NT BE FAR AWAY FROM THAT, NOT HARD TO FINISH THE DIG AND FINNISH THE JOB. TO DIGGING AND LAMPING, HE SAID IT WAS A MATE CALLED HIM NOT A KEEPER, AND AS FOR FINDING NOTHING HOME LATELY, DO YOU NOT KNOW THE SEASON IS OVER??

good chance dog did nack them geuss we will never no ya tossa

it pointless trying to educate a messer like this