NEW BABIES

MY GREYHOUND BITCH WHO I SUCCESFULLY RACED HAS JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO 10 GENUINE FIRST CROSS GREYHOUND X SALUKI PUPS 6 BITCHES AND 4 DOGS BIG THANK YOU TO FORUM MEMBER BIGLICKS FOR SORTING OUT THE STUD FOR ME . CHEERS ONCE AGAIN ROBIN ALL PUPS ARE HEALTHY AND DOING WELL VERY STRONG PUPS TOUCH WOOD FINGERS CROSSED .

what height was the mother and father some of the dogs we had were from about 25 to 28 big strong dogs ,got pics of some here out of tor of dartmoor and some other dogs , they should go well if bred [bANNED TEXT] mate ,had some great nites with the first crosss i lost mines when he was 7 but he done well , he made 27 plus long and had good wind ,got some beuty pics of him in his prime

MY GREYHOUND BITCH WHO I SUCCESFULLY RACED HAS JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO 10 GENUINE FIRST CROSS GREYHOUND X SALUKI PUPS 6 BITCHES AND 4 DOGS BIG THANK YOU TO FORUM MEMBER BIGLICKS FOR SORTING OUT THE STUD FOR ME . CHEERS ONCE AGAIN ROBIN ALL PUPS ARE HEALTHY AND DOING WELL VERY STRONG PUPS TOUCH WOOD FINGERS CROSSED .

good luck ,not many genuine 1st cross,s about ,someone will get lucky :thumbs:

good luck ,not many genuine 1st cross,s about ,someone will get lucky :thumbs:

what is the name of the sire ? ;)

the bitch is old fashioned type greyhound about 25tts and heavy boned stunning looking fawn bitch that won races over 2 4 and 6 bends very gutsy bitch in fact it was her guts and willpower that ended her racing career the sire is a very good coursing dog that is matched against salukis and lurchers reguarly and is rated highly by some well known coursing people he is one of the fastest up and at em types around for a pure saluki people that have seen him reckon he is like a greyhound /whippet with his style of running but he can stay as well .all the pups are very uniformed in looks and colour .

the bitch is old fashioned type greyhound about 25tts and heavy boned stunning looking fawn bitch that won races over 2 4 and 6 bends very gutsy bitch in fact it was her guts and willpower that ended her racing career the sire is a very good coursing dog that is matched against salukis and lurchers reguarly and is rated highly by some well known coursing people he is one of the fastest up and at em types around for a pure saluki people that have seen him reckon he is like a greyhound /whippet with his style of running but he can stay as well .all the pups are very uniformed in looks and colour .

is the sire out of khan?

what age is the stud dog and what lineof dogs is he from mate as there alot of saluk about at the moment ,is he had agoodseason or two to test them ,i liked the first cross and would have another ,got no complaints ,