kennal ideas please

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats put me in the mood for a bottle of lucozade.............. cheers.

Just like to offer an idea to N E POACHER for his kennels when they are finished(sorry no construction ideas!)get youself a medium size solar panel set up to power lights,heat and wireless camera prot

Posted Images

post-36838-127092518103_thumb.jpg

post-36838-127092520456_thumb.jpg

I like the way you've built it inot that nice wall but by f**k does that wire make it look ugly. It looks too busy mate, cant you get wire without so much supports?

cheers mate, but i need all the support i can get on the pannels with the dogs that are held behind them :yes::boxing:

With a lovely wall like that, you must have some lovely land on your back door? looks excellent mate, wish it was mine. :victory:

r1-5.jpg

what the f**k?????????why,why that exsessive???

work em hard and in return give em the best.

im a builder by trade so done all the work myself.

fully insulated cavity,s,roof and under beds..

after mine work the heart out then they have something comfortable to come back to.

you must be one that keeps yours in a 4x4 run and bed that sleeps on concrete.

Well done mate great kennels and pens.Bet some of the pricks who are slaging spend about £200 to £300 in the pub per week bragging about there dogs.atb. Catcher

cracking setup taffybull.

i think we are on the same page lad :thumbs:

iv seen some dogs in ok,good and very good accomatation and seen some(even in this site) in spaces i would not keep a ferret!!!!!

at the end of the day im not working like alot due to the recession but i am able as im in the trade to build my dogs a good setup for them to live in.

at the end of the day this topic was for idea,s and thats what i put up.

regards SS :thumbs:

Spot on catcher1.

and thanks lad.

iv not got loads of money but i think if my dogs give there best then they get the best that i can provide and since im in the building trade i was able to bulid them something to be comfortable and warm in especially after a hard,cold and wet nights graft.

also in doing this i had the thinking that i only had to do this once and not having to rebuild and rebuild for future dogs.

hopefully it will last a lifetime :thumbs:

Spot on catcher1.

and thanks lad.

iv not got loads of money but i think if my dogs give there best then they get the best that i can provide and since im in the building trade i was able to bulid them something to be comfortable and warm in especially after a hard,cold and wet nights graft.

also in doing this i had the thinking that i only had to do this once and not having to rebuild and rebuild for future dogs.

hopefully it will last a lifetime thumbs.gif

Put these ones up for my two lurchers last year.Cost me £1000 Fcuk it only money.will get it back tenfold watching the dogs working.Some of us are in it because its in the blood and we love it.atb. Catcher.

post-34669-127092772061_thumb.jpg

post-34669-127092775165_thumb.jpg

f**k me Super Sam how long have your dogs been playing for Chelsea??? :tongue2: Spot on kennels, that will last a lifetime so well worth the money. Im sorry I never made my sleeping area out of block, probably wouldnt be much more expensive than wood but will last 10 times longer :victory: