Worming puppies

Drontal also do a puppy worming syrup, I have always used this and think it's fantastic!!

scroll down the page of the following link:

http://www.wormers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_C...Wormers_16.html

Edited to add..... I only use Drontal from puppies to adult dogs, but that shite from the supermarket is just that.. SHITE, thats why they sell it in the supermarket for next to nothing, it might get rid of a few worms but it wont be half as good as the top brands, guaranteed!!! buy the Drontal puppy suspension, you wont go wrong!!! it may be a little more expensive but worth every penny! (IMO anyway! :yes: )

Edited by Nell
Guest samstheman
we always use panacur in the syringe type,paste its easy to use and very effective.so sorry about your pup matey

Cheers, but not my pup-mine are all well and looking great :yahoo: because we always use panacur and every 2 weeks, so no wormies!

I use to use Ruby for round worms in pups, but someone told me the other day, this is a bit too harsh on their stomachs.

My wife got 2 pups, toy breed :rolleyes: and was recomended by her vet to use PARAZOLE, it disolves the worms inside them. ;)

Frank.

I agree there are many a shite wormer on the market, i use shirleys puppy worming syrup. Comes in a pump bottle,buy it in from the wholesalers. I worm all my pups from two weeks on this stuff and have never had a problem. Doesnt upset their stomachs the way panacur has in the past. Each to their own but you cant say all wormers avail in the supermarket / petshop arent up to scractch...

Cheers

Ant

• 2 weeks later...

I use Milbemax on my dog's,vet only job, but all they did was weigh the pup at the reception desk and voila.Now i just turn up tell them the dog's weight and they ask me how many i want.The tablet's cost 98p a piece,and its one tab for every 10kg of body weight.