simulated courseing

a good working dog with half a brain wouldnt even think about chasing it

not gonna knock anyone each to our own. surpose one bonus it brings running dogs and owners together. shame they cant use real quarry then see the better courser no human control then. best dog wins. and the aim to catch not to turn the bugger the most.

a good working dog with half a brain wouldnt even think about chasing it

but i thought thats what lurchers do chase

a smart lurcher with experience in the game knows the difference from a rag to a rabbit. lure coursing has no resembelance to a real course. lure coursing is to man controled. most experience dogs cut game off an so on as well in lure coursing you lose points for showing any side of a brain. lure better suits a terrier as they'l chase anything, even there own tall becomes life or death to catch to those guys

if it wasnt for the ban people wouldnt have to chase a bag round a field while we wait for the season to start and i think a lot do it to keep dog fit and on there toes and for the fun

if it wasnt for the ban people wouldnt have to chase a bag round a field while we wait for the season to start and i think a lot do it to keep dog fit and on there toes and for the fun

so whats stopping u then the ban or the end of season