whippets

Guest collie greyhound

my idea of a good fox dog is one that can be relied upon to do a humane job.. death needs to be quick and i cant see that happening with a singlehanded whippet, there too small!! i've seen quite a few whippets (some have a touch of grey blood) game as anything imaginable!!! IMO, they are a good cross if you plan on crossing it to something bigger...

Bloody good post that fella!

There's a bit about them in this months EDRD that echo the sentiments put forward by Parkstone......coursing dogs, not racing dogs.

this was 1yr ago

not been funny but you can see where the fur has rotted off an look at the ears aswell

terriers bolted it cock whippet nailed it fur rotten on ears its got white tips on its ears prick

wat about this pic terriers bolted whippet caught and killed it pre ban blood on nose or are they all stuffed

this was 1yr ago

not been funny but you can see where the fur has rotted off an look at the ears aswell

terriers bolted it cock whippet nailed it fur rotten on ears its got white tips on its ears prick

wat about this pic terriers bolted whippet caught and killed it pre ban blood on nose or are they all stuffed