abit of advise needed

i have a 13 month old lakelandxborder that is so far looking promising but she has 1 big fault that is realy starting to annoy me,she is becoming abit too aggressive in the kennel which she shares with a patterdale and springer bitch,the fights are becoming too frequent and im worried im gona find a dead dog the soon.i dont have enough room to seperate them and its not the other bitches fault. now do i pass her on to someone who can accomadate or hope it settles down? if she goes then i need to replace her. would a dog be a better option to avoid this happening again?

cheers rosco

i would not keep two self confident bitches in one kennel bud,if they are starting to fight then split them up.

are they all bitches?

waidmann

there all bitches bud,the patterdales well behaved but as you can imagine she will defend herself.i know alot of people tend to keep a dog and bitch together instead of same sex.just abit worried abt acidental matings.

rosco

My advice would be to seperate them NOW or you will come home to a dead dog

i know.

i need to do that just find it hard to get rid of a dog that seems to have the right stuff inside for work.ile have to sort somin out,cheers for the advice tho

rosco

i have a 13 month old lakelandxborder that is so far looking promising but she has 1 big fault that is realy starting to annoy me,she is becoming abit too aggressive in the kennel which she shares with a patterdale and springer bitch,the fights are becoming too frequent and im worried im gona find a dead dog the soon.i dont have enough room to seperate them and its not the other bitches fault. now do i pass her on to someone who can accomadate or hope it settles down? if she goes then i need to replace her. would a dog be a better option to avoid this happening again?

cheers rosco

Give me a shout i will come and collect her :yes: .Best off kennelling seperate .it wont settle down the fighting will only get worse

cheers rosco

the bitch is only doin wat would come natural 2 her in any dog pack wild r tamme ther has 2 b a domanent male and a domanent female and if u dont split them one of them will pay da price,i no its a tricky one but u have 2 make da call. normally wat ive found that the ones that fight in da yard arent worth a butt in da field Edited by sandy mc