pics of my greyhounds

some nice dogs here is mine she is 4 yrs and stands 26tts and game as a badger :thumbs:

post-40773-127021945781.jpg

molly is looking great as always r :thumbs: Nicole.

thanks nicole she has been a great mum to lol pups are nearly 4 weeks and they are running already and eating like there is no tomorrow :clapper:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a few pics of my dogs .. there 5 & 6 yrs old & both ex track dogs now retired & i think madge needs to loose a wee bit of weight                

stunning dogs.

is your bitch a greyhound as well ?

Posted Images

sure is, working top honcho bitch. blue but less white than ur dog

beleive it or not top honcho was a load of shxt he only had few races and those he flunked top honcho is only well know because its his heritage you want in the mix but he was the cheaper option to throw over other bitches and has the highest amount of spunk frozen as well as its easy accessable compared to his parents which did make history. look at his form he was crap. nice dogs kay and dont mean to rant just thought id clear up about top honcho think he gets to much credit it was his parents that should have the focus but there the ones no one has realy heard of

well what do you think of this then, you might want to keep you'r mouth shut in future :boogie:

Top Honcho's returns of 225 winners, 641 wins and prizemoney of pounds 288,130 were all up on the previous year (207 - 632 - pounds 229,780). :boogie:

i suggest that you should go on greyhound-data and get yourself educated :icon_redface:

beleive it or not top honcho was a load of shxt he only had few races and those he flunked top honcho is only well know because its his heritage you want in the mix but he was the cheaper option to throw over other bitches and has the highest amount of spunk frozen as well as its easy accessable compared to his parents which did make history. look at his form he was crap. nice dogs kay and dont mean to rant just thought id clear up about top honcho think he gets to much credit it was his parents that should have the focus but there the ones no one has realy heard of

Have you got a link to his entire race record we could have a look at?

huntingalltheway how can you say he gets to much credit he was top stud dog for years throwing winners galore there must be an awfull lot of greyhound men and women that dont know a lot if your right .

sure is, working top honcho bitch. blue but less white than ur dog

well what do you think of this then, you might want to keep you'r mouth shut in future :boogie:

Top Honcho's returns of 225 winners, 641 wins and prizemoney of pounds 288,130 were all up on the previous year (207 - 632 - pounds 229,780). :boogie:

i suggest that you should go on greyhound-data and get yourself educated :icon_redface:

you thick twxt check greyhound data he had 3 races thats all the stats you've just given is the total mass of wins from the 10026 off spring of his but like i said the reason people use him is he was cheaper and easy attainable compared to his parents. its his parents herratige people want in there dogs so you go on greyhound data and tell me if im wrong. as i'd happy hold my hands up if wrong i was speaking to matt dartnall a while back who is one of the very well know greyhound trainers owning derby winning dogs and many open champs and he even agreed in what i am telling you so please prove me wrong.

huntingalltheway how can you say he gets to much credit he was top stud dog for years throwing winners galore there must be an awfull lot of greyhound men and women that dont know a lot if your right .

like said before it wasnt top honcho they wanted it was his grandparents but he was cheaper option if he was so amazing why did he ever only run 3 races 1 win 1 3rd and 1 nr check greyhound data im not talking crap top honcho was the cheap option if people had the money to spend they went with the frozen option off his grandparents but this was a very costly process. mate i used to think top honcho was bees knees but been around so big trainers and was put in my place about him.

Have you got a link to his entire race record we could have a look at?

here you go mate the full race history of top honcho

greyhound-data top honcho

here you go mate the full race history of top honcho

greyhound-data top honcho

:hmm: Theres folk on here more qualified than i but i'm sure you will find that isn't his full race record.

Would he not have had to win through previous rounds to reach the final of the South Australian Derby which he won or was it a one off invitation race? I think he was only lightly raced before breaking his leg but had more & won a couple of races more than shown on Data.