trophy pictures

you can tell the novices by the pics of dead foxes shown with a wink,i think once youve had your first one its a buzz but no mean feat for 2 and 3 dogs id be embarased to show people that i had yellow dogs,most lurchers will take fox or should do they are 10lbs to 15 lb so why buzz about it,when a small terrier can kill them,always only run one dog on stuff,if it cant do it on its own its time to go to the kennel in the sky,just my opinion,i took photos of kills when i was child then grew up,its like saying come and arrest me im a baiter :icon_eek:

if it were a young dog on its first fox then id double him up aswell but thats my opinion thumbs.gif

If you know your dog , you'll know when he's ready,,seen foxes slice young dog to bits, because neither dog had proper holds, a pup will learn from every experience good or bad,and even if his first wasn't great, doesn't meant he wont make a good dog, if its in him ,,but like the man said earlier,,too much hassle for feck all,,

I DISAGREE THAT MOST DOGS WOULD(pre ban) TAKE A FOX & 2 SAY YOUR DOG TAKES FOX IF IT HAS CAME ACROSS THE ODD ONE IS IHE SAME AS A MAN TAKING AN OCASSIONAL HARE & CLAIMING HE HAD A HARE DOG. TRY TAKING FOXES ON A REGULAR BASIS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON & REMEMBER THE 10/15pounds HAS A FULL SET OF TEETH & WAS FIGHTING 4 ITS LIFE. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SHAKING A COUPLE OF YOUNG CUBS ABOUT, TRY REGULAR FULL GROWN FOXES. INFECTION FROM BITES/RIP,S & TEARS ETC. THEY DONT ALL DIE EASY & MOST DIE HARD.

I DISAGREE THAT MOST DOGS WOULD(pre ban) TAKE A FOX & 2 SAY YOUR DOG TAKES FOX IF IT HAS CAME ACROSS THE ODD ONE IS IHE SAME AS A MAN TAKING AN OCASSIONAL HARE & CLAIMING HE HAD A HARE DOG. TRY TAKING FOXES ON A REGULAR BASIS THROUGHOUT THE SEASON & REMEMBER THE 10/15pounds HAS A FULL SET OF TEETH & WAS FIGHTING 4 ITS LIFE. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SHAKING A COUPLE OF YOUNG CUBS ABOUT, TRY REGULAR FULL GROWN FOXES. INFECTION FROM BITES/RIP,S & TEARS ETC. THEY DONT ALL DIE EASY & MOST DIE HARD.

ok,boss :thumbs: fancy a bumm :tongue2:
  • Like 2
Guest DogFaceKillah

you can tell the novices by the pics of dead foxes shown with a wink,i think once youve had your first one its a buzz but no mean feat for 2 and 3 dogs id be embarased to show people that i had yellow dogs,most lurchers will take fox or should do they are 10lbs to 15 lb so why buzz about it,when a small terrier can kill them,always only run one dog on stuff,if it cant do it on its own its time to go to the kennel in the sky,just my opinion,i took photos of kills when i was child then grew up,its like saying come and arrest me im a baiter :icon_eek:

THERE IS A MSSIVSE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN SINGE HANDEDT WICE A MONTH, AN SINGLE HADED 3 TO 5 NIGHTS A WEEK! ONE AFTER ANOTER, YOUR SINGLE HANDED DOGS WILL SOON BE STOPPING HALF WAY UP THE BEAM SAYIN f*****g NO CHANCE NOT ANOTHER 1 :whistling:

ok,boss :thumbs: fancy a bumm :tongue2:

WHAT ????????? IF U PUT UP A POST & GET A REPLY, TRY 2 MAKE SENSE PLEASE?? :icon_eek:

Whats the proplem off putting pictures up off dogs killing the game there after yea some people have put pictures up off fox getting killed and 3 dogs but maybe it could have been two pups learning the game with a bigger dog if yea stopped and thought for a min. And putting a pup in at 10 months makes it a single handed fox dont think so .How big was the fox it took down dont tell me it was a massive dog fox and tell me that the young pup didnt take a good eating.

Your pup prop killed a young cub at 8 weeks old when your dog is killing 3 a night 4 5 nights a week then yea can call it a single handle fox dog until then ots just a lucher that killed a fox

you wont get arrested in ireland fella an not a chance will any lurcher kill afox they need a good hart for it if ther getn 2 are 3 a day outa cover single handed they soon feel the pain. an 3 our 4 on the lamp a week u need a brave dog :clapper: