Lamping Chinkys

Hi lads! :)

Make a cup a tea, sit back and watch this vid. Let us know your opinions. :thumbs:

I actually thought the large white greyhound did fairly well to retrieve the hare through all the mobbing of the other dogs and the crazy kicking china-man.

Personally I would never condone this behaviour here, but let's face it.... IT'S CHINA! :icon_eek:

VIDEO

Make a cup a tea, sit back and watch this vid. Let us know your opinions. :thumbs:

I actually thought the large white greyhound did fairly well to retrieve the hare through all the mobbing of the other dogs and the crazy kicking china-man.

Personally I would never condone this behaviour here, but let's face it.... IT'S CHINA! :icon_eek:

VIDEO

all the dogs need to be killed what aload of shit sound like there usein a tank ffs :thumbdown:

Edited by minzy

VIDEO

well if they don't catch anything they just eat one of the dogs :laugh:

VIDEO

well if they don't catch anything they just eat one of the dogs :laugh:

lol mite aswell note left of the rabbits :gunsmilie:

do you know how the chinese name there new born kids , well they go to the cuterly draw get out the knifes ,forks ,spoons throw them up in the air ,when they land and make a sound like ping ,ching ,dong ,thats the name given

Guest 2GOOD

do you know how the chinese name there new born kids , well they go to the cuterly draw get out the knifes ,forks ,spoons throw them up in the air ,when they land and make a sound like ping ,ching ,dong ,thats the name given

i belive you my neghbours are chinese ,they done the same ,the kid is called HOWL ,they also got a dog :D

Edited by 2GOOD