warreners black bitch?

Guest 2GOOD

this warrener is a loud mouth story teller a friends mate lent him a terrier locator and never got it back.he struts around the shows as if hes god.the ones with the biggest mouth know the least.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell serious accusations! two sides to every story i wouldnt throw about accusations without any proof im sure if it was a clear cut case of theft then he would av been done (and bloody rightly so) for it surely?

Edited by dafydd thomas
Guest 2GOOD

bloody hell serious accusations! two sides to every story i wouldnt throw about accusations without any proof im sure if it was a clear cut case of theft then he would av been done for it surely?

not with friends like ARTIC ;)

• Like 1

it was my sons dog that he stole along with a slink by the name of mallet from wales markbrick got to the bottom of it with em and mallets mate admitted to markbrick along with a bloke who was very good friends with the warrener that the warrener was always aware it was stolen from wales and she wasnt the first stolen dog the warrener had hes had in the past handled stolen terriers i eventually with help from some irish members on here found out where the warrener hid her when it got hot for him he sent her to bloke called walsh in kildare with the story that foxing with lurchers was banned in england and he was having trouble with some welsh pikeys who were trying to steal her .but then the trail went cold because she got stolen in ireland then according to this chap walsh . hes a poxy lying little b*****d that lies through his teeth . AND I WILL STATE ON HERE AGAIN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE THE WARRENER IS A DOG THIEF AND HE KNOWS IT AS WELL THATS WHY HE WILL NEVER CHALLENGE ME IN COURT OR CRAWL OUT OF HIS LITTLE HOLE AND DENY IT BECAUSE HE KNOWS I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT WILL SINK HIM IF HE DOES THE DIRTY FAT LITTLE DOG THIEF

theres plenty of pics up on this site of her the same pics that at this minute are in the possession of devon and cornwall police

it was my sons dog that he stole along with a slink by the name of mallet from wales markbrick got to the bottom of it with em and mallets mate admitted to markbrick along with a bloke who was very good friends with the warrener that the warrener was always aware it was stolen from wales and she wasnt the first stolen dog the warrener had hes had in the past handled stolen terriers i eventually with help from some irish members on here found out where the warrener hid her when it got hot for him he sent her to bloke called walsh in kildare with the story that foxing with lurchers was banned in england and he was having trouble with some welsh pikeys who were trying to steal her .but then the trail went cold because she got stolen in ireland then according to this chap walsh . hes a poxy lying little b*****d that lies through his teeth . AND I WILL STATE ON HERE AGAIN FOR THE WORLD TO SEE THE WARRENER IS A DOG THIEF AND HE KNOWS IT AS WELL THATS WHY HE WILL NEVER CHALLENGE ME IN COURT OR CRAWL OUT OF HIS LITTLE HOLE AND DENY IT BECAUSE HE KNOWS I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT WILL SINK HIM IF HE DOES THE DIRTY FAT LITTLE DOG THIEF

theres plenty of pics up on this site of her the same pics that at this minute are in the possession of devon and cornwall police

are you the fella that was at the fens the day markprick won the comp against the fen dog?????

Yer it was definatly stolen. I think the dog was borrowed by someone to bring on a pup and then disappeared and re appeared with Warrener, who promptly denied any knowledge and then got agressive. I'll ask the lad for the full story later.

How old is that pup - a mate of mine got offered one of similar breeding also clamied to be from that black bitch.

atb

Jai.

around 7 months mate?

tommy hoskins bred the bitch she was saluki whippet greyhound breeding with sam the man the waterloo cup dog being in her make up neil preece from pontypool put my lad onto the bitch in fact my lad bought and paid for her in preeces kitchen her name was gypsy . i dont know weather the fat dog thief bred from her before he hurriedly moved her on when things started to get hot for him

GypsyPictures17oct08008.jpg

GypsyPictures17oct08009.jpg

GypsyPictures17oct08010.jpg

GypsyPictures17oct08006.jpg

ive got loads of pics of this bitch but why i put these up is because you can super impose any pic of this bitch from the dvds onto her unique colour pattern on her chest its like a finger print or on to her toes and it matches perfect this is why he wont crawl out from under his stone and say anything

tommy hoskins bred the bitch she was saluki whippet greyhound breeding with sam the man the waterloo cup dog being in her make up neil preece from pontypool put my lad onto the bitch in fact my lad bought and paid for her in preeces kitchen her name was gypsy . i dont know weather the fat dog thief bred from her before he hurriedly moved her on when things started to get hot for him

GypsyPictures17oct08008.jpg

GypsyPictures17oct08009.jpg

GypsyPictures17oct08010.jpg

GypsyPictures17oct08006.jpg

ive got loads of pics of this bitch but why i put these up is because you can super impose any pic of this bitch from the dvds onto her unique colour pattern on her chest its like a finger print or on to her toes and it matches perfect this is why he wont crawl out from under his stone and say anything

i seen the dvds and without a doubt thats the bitch.gutted for u mate she was a fine bitch 2 and could shift from what i seen of her and was game.if i were u id break his legs d dirty thieving fat c**t.atb MC

Edited by mighty celt