thinking of selling up

hi all thinking of selling up. ive been thinking about getting into falconry and if so i will need to shut some of my dogs.i have a 3 year old first cross bull greyound bitch 24 tts 100% on lamp jumps retrieves. i have a blue beddlington dog 2 years old used for bushing and marking rambo lines.and last i have a greyhound dog 27-28 tts big brindle dog (swift relish) used to race him and done some coursing with him about 4 and half years old check him on g data open class dog exeptional breeding .just wanted to know if there was any interest for these dogs before i think any more about moving to falconry cheers

post-46838-126916803486.jpg

post-46838-126916821714_thumb.jpg

post-46838-126918682192.jpg

shame that mate. its not that ive had enough its just if i get into this falconry its going to take up a load of my time and it wouldnt be fair on the dogs . so if there isnt a lot of interest for them and there not guaranteed 100% working homes then its simple there will be no birdie comeing here

hy mate swift relish was my old dog won a lot of races with him i called him dixie and mustang on the flaps sold him to a chap up north .make sure he goes to a good home cos he aint half been passed about since i sold him cheers.

hy mate swift relish was my old dog won a lot of races with him i called him dixie and mustang on the flaps sold him to a chap up north .make sure he goes to a good home cos he aint half been passed about since i sold him cheers.

hi mate bloke i bought him of was called tomy he said he had got him from wales i was getting him to put on ngrc i drove 2 hours to pick him up and when i got there he didnt have stud book he has won a few races for me too hes a cracker but changes into a dinosaur when you get him out on the track