coursing dog

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nice looking dog.   just ignore the t*ss pots   Why do people insult other peoples dogs......

Nice dogs Gypsy1, goodluck with the breeding.   I thought he was a bit of an arsehole anyway from other threads the he started abusing people and rubbishing their dogs on, but "its ma baw" really pr

Posted Images

did you get any luck with a grew , ille phone a mate today if you want ,he has never let me down dog wise if there anything decnt he wil get one pm me and ille see what i can do

havnt really tried yet mate,see wat u can do.thanks

how is the black dog bred mate, looks spit of my dog and he does 2 and 3 a day if i can find em lol

the mother goes back to lucky breeding,shes a decent bitch has to be fit all the time otherwise theres no point running her coz its a waste of time.hers a picture of the mother going to cn caspa dog.its not a very good one but look at the chest on her,i owned her till she was 10 mont old an killing with her at 8 month old

post-29831-127075048956_thumb.jpg

i thought it wo lucky breeding, ive got 1 myself, grandson to lucky out of tina,good dog

wat colours yours mate u got any pictures

its black with the grey markings, i cnt put pics up on here as im on works computer, will get mi mate to bang some up when i see him :thumbs:

i thought it wo lucky breeding, ive got 1 myself, grandson to lucky out of tina,good dog

wat colours yours mate u got any pictures

its black with the grey markings, i cnt put pics up on here as im on works computer, will get mi mate to bang some up when i see him :thumbs:

ok mate if not send them to me and il try and put them up for ya

• 2 weeks later...

post-29831-127066856589_thumb.jpg

my coursing dog he goes back to deacon,ash,and the billy dog breeding.wat do u think.hes up for stud if anyone has got a bitch, and he can do his job in the day time no problem.

this is my brothers bitch im putting my dog to,wat do u recon

bitch now coming into season,cant wait for the pups

my coursing dog he goes back to deacon,ash,and the billy dog breeding.wat do u think.hes up for stud if anyone has got a bitch, and he can do his job in the day time no problem.

Wish I had a bitch :icon_eek:

ive just bought a house with one, you can have her free to good home if you like lol.

Nice dogs Gypsy1, goodluck with the breeding.

I thought he was a bit of an arsehole anyway from other threads the he started abusing people and rubbishing their dogs on, but "its ma baw" really proved it on this thread. What a piece of shit he is!!! :thumbdown:

• Like 1