foxing

whippets can do fox but why f**k about with a little dog that cant take the punishment of persistant fox hunting. buy a pitbull or a gun. what the f**k are you doing asking questions about banned game on a public forum??

Its not banned over here and why not talk about it happens and if yea didnt know the irish are putting there guns away now you engish are telling us till buy one and a pitbull wish yea make up your minds :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

i lived in ireland for a long time yer fuckers always had enough guns when i was there. :thumbs:

i always found the irish a bit on the lightweight side though when it came to the drink. beautiful women though if there are any ginger haired kids born between 1980 and 1985 good looking and hung like a horse looking for their father i have only one thing to say........i have a small dick!!!

i lived in ireland for a long time yer fuckers always had enough guns when i was there. thumbs.gif

i always found the irish a bit on the lightweight side though when it came to the drink. beautiful women though if there are any ginger haired kids born between 1980 and 1985 good looking and hung like a horse looking for their father i have only one thing to say........i have a small dick!!!

Were you over here between those years,? which one were you then,, cant remember ya at all..

i didnt wear a helmet or a bullet proof vest.but i did work for the english goverment as a contractor

played a lot of rugby in the north and south and fell in love with a beautiful girl and stayed for a while. I had more than a brilliant time in fact it was incredible and still have a lot of friends in the north and south.

as for the beautiful girl it didnt work out but we still speak and she is still beautiful.

enjoy your youth its the biggest gift given

i didnt wear a helmet or a bullet proof vest.but i did work for the english goverment as a contractor

played a lot of rugby in the north and south and fell in love with a beautiful girl and stayed for a while. I had more than a brilliant time in fact it was incredible and still have a lot of friends in the north and south.

as for the beautiful girl it didnt work out but we still speak and she is still beautiful.

enjoy your youth its the biggest gift given

Glad you enjoyed it, forums like this, forge a bond of like minds which helps all the field sports people north south east and west..best of luck..