TIME FOR A CHANGE OF DOG FOOD?

Alright chaps,just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on a change of food for my 7 month old ess,he is still on beta puppy should i change as i have noticed lately that he is sh**ing more than he used to which suggest's to me its now to rich for him and needs moved onto adult,is he too young? any opinions greatfully recieved :gunsmilie:

[alrite mate i suggest chudleys brilllant food and exellent value for money at under 20 quid for a 15kg bag all the pros use it aswell lol as for it being too rich for him his body would be used to the richness if hes bin on it for months i took my ess pup off the puppy food at 5months and shes a healthy wee 1 year old it didnt faze her at all i dont think they need puppy food i have a patterdale pup thats neva had puppy food all he gets is the same as my 2 ess and hes alert and playful my eldest ess bitch was a mega shtter till i put her on the chudleys after trying all sorts she would shit like 8 times a day was doing my head in lol that is just my opinon tho atb thumbs.gif

Alright chaps,just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on a change of food for my 7 month old ess,he is still on beta puppy should i change as i have noticed lately that he is sh**ing more than he used to which suggest's to me its now to rich for him and needs moved onto adult,is he too young? any opinions greatfully recieved :gunsmilie:

We feed Chudleys too, Good value for money!

They do a range of foods for a dogs life stage

My link

We don't feed puppy food over 6 months!

Hope this helps!

Edited by mustwork

i use harringtons mate and its the same as its the same as james welbeloved but cheaper 24quid a bag and its great stuff mate.all of our dogs get fed on it and they dont crap as much as they get the goodness out of the food