Three good nights on the lamp for the Welsh boys

Nice dogs,, Especially that Jet dog :thumbs:

shes a belter her nick name is jackin the box chris mite tel you y :boxing::tongue2: :tongue2:

must be down to the thoughtful breeding in her lads

sounds a belter of a weekend lads well done

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shes a belter her nick name is jackin the box chris mite tel you y :boxing::tongue2: :tongue2:

cheers wood sort that pic out jest put me off my tea :sick: man boobs :laugh: :laugh:

davie boy good to take some of the natives out, tucking into rabbit and chilli are there any fish moving up thee keep us posted maybe have abusmnas holiday salmo rabbs and a bit early morning stalk all the best howswe the local filth are they treating you with any more respect

let me now when whin teech me a few new tricks lol,no mate pulled on saterday on my land 4in the morning van full of bunnys think thay now my dogs are shit now and will leve me be thay got wet feet for fek all :boogie: :boogie:

ye thay saw pablo and new we were straight :clapper: the local bobbies need to hit the gym mate thay were puffing by the time thay got to us especially the bird first time i ever helpep a copper over a fence :doh:

davie boy good to take some of the natives out, tucking into rabbit and chilli are there any fish moving up thee keep us posted maybe have abusmnas holiday salmo rabbs and a bit early morning stalk all the best howswe the local filth are they treating you with any more respect

let me now when whin teech me a few new tricks lol,no mate pulled on saterday on my land 4in the morning van full of bunnys think thay now my dogs are shit now and will leve me be thay got wet feet for fek all :boogie: :boogie:

ye thay saw pablo and new we were straight :clapper: the local bobbies need to hit the gym mate thay were puffing by the time thay got to us especially the bird first time i ever helpep a copper over a fence :doh:

help her over you pushed her :clapper::notworthy:

next time im going for a good walk thro that bog that got you lol :boogie:

see if thay fancy that :victory:

where these pics?

dont now will put them on agin mate

well done mate looks like use had some good fun.

cheers mate it was a top weekend all the piss taken and banter we could handl hardes bit was making ower geter way from one of the farmers he a cracking block he kepet trying to get :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: a few down us:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink::thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by davidlloyd

david i heard that MB sold you half of them bunnies :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hes not in it for the cash he gave them to me :tongue2: ill put 50 rabbits up for good money :no: :no: :no: you dont need it :thumbs: got that pm mate will repil later got to get some bunnys out of the freezer now for my lamping to night lol :bye:

cheers wood sort that pic out jest put me off my tea :sick: man boobs :laugh: :laugh:

Ay dai, i had to look twice at woods' picture, i thought it was you.lol.

Ay dai, i had to look twice at woods' picture, i thought it was you.lol.

cheers mate got a nother 800 acers sinde to day few bunnys there to but be none left for you as ill be there all sumer working off my man boobs :lol: :lol: :boogy: