If the gun is on or around the legal limmit you should be able to drop them no bother if you crack them in the head..

Millet

When i chronoed it, my s200 was at 11.5ftlbs, and arnt they ment to be easyer to drop than rabbits? i would only go for head shots anyway, i only go for head shots on rabbits as well, thanks for the advice :clapper::clapper:

ATVB Rob

you can shoot them with anything, but they are game, so you need a game license, and not on sunday, or christmas day.There is no close season for shooting them, but there is a close season for selling them.

I would beg to differ on that one mate ...theres no such thing as a game licence in scotland any way and i think it has been abolished in england aswell ??

I done a course on gamekeeping and although it was 10yrs ago i seem to remember that it was illegal to shoot hares with an air riffle ....I might be wrong....i often am :D

Perfectly legal with an air rifle, although basc frown on it, saying it isnt enough gun, and game licenses are still in force, though likely to be phased out in the next few years.[ in england and wales that is]