plumbers bushing

I've got a plummer dog nearly 7yrs of age and is used everday for bushing,he's a bit smaller than most of the pickies you've probably seen of them but has massive preydrive,he will work in the thickest of cover and always finds whatever is there,he is mute on rabbits most of the time,which I don't particularly like,but he does catch quite a few,he is strong on rats, but doesn't like to share anything he kills or catches,the only thing he barks steadilly on is fox,above or below,he is very methodical when working cover so never seems to miss much,I put him over a jrt and bred some cracking pups that hunt just as hard as him but are devils for fighting,they'll fight each other at the drop of a hat if one catches something,they don't do shareing very well,but they are demons on fox in cover (accidental of course)and will hold one on their own till I arrive to despatch it,atb,wirralman

Hows your dog bred?

Have you got any photos of him?

And How tall is he (with you mentioning him being small)?

danny123 if you pm me I'll send you some photo's and the info but I won't put photo's on the open forum,atb,wirralman