took a dog pup of a girl yesterday as she was beating him and not feeding him he is a lurcher x deerhound 12 weks old big strong lad must go asap as i dont have or want any more dogs but thouhgt it was best to take him in as didnt want hes life ending over getting hit or beat thanks

Guest jt750

With your track record he was probably better off where he was :whistling:

So you're saying send it back so he can be starved and beaten ....fecking muppets like you have no place on this planet unless its on the end of a chain being starved and beaten ...GL with rehoming him kid

took a dog pup of a girl yesterday as she was beating him and not feeding him he is a lurcher x deerhound 12 weks old big strong lad must go asap as i dont have or want any more dogs but thouhgt it was best to take him in as didnt want hes life ending over getting hit or beat thanks

Could you tell me ,how hes a BIG STRONG LAD if she wasnt feeding him ? :hmm: ,and please please dont keep the poor mite yourself . :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

f*****g hell , your brazen :thumbdown: , i recon you got that attention seeking syndrome :boogie: , you so full of shit , im supried you aint swapped it yet for a new pair of curtains .

i'll swap the dog for a pair of curtains lol leeane f**k off go to a knitting club or something your not a dog person get rid of your dogs to someone that cares please