took my new ferret out for first run

took my new albino out fr her first run today :) i took her to small sets where i THOUGHT there was no rabbits! :icon_redface::wallbash::icon_redface:

least i know she is bolting well! :clapper::clapper: as i watched the lovely rabbit bolt straight out in front of me! :cry::wallbash::doh:

got to try out my new carryer box i made too! well happy with it! :boogie::clapper::boxing:

post-34869-126849907835_thumb.jpg

post-34869-126849908616_thumb.jpg

post-34869-126849909036_thumb.jpg

post-34869-126849915526_thumb.jpg

nice pics,

was wondering why you'd be carrying around a club hammer, until I saw the thickness of them poles biggrin.gif

ya they are sweeping brush handles smile.gif fairly stubborn to go on to ground hmm.gif but da hammer soon persuades them! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

must make a fair bit of noise hammering those poles in ?thumbdown.gif

nice pics,

was wondering why you'd be carrying around a club hammer, until I saw the thickness of them poles biggrin.gif

ya they are sweeping brush handles smile.gif fairly stubborn to go on to ground hmm.gif but da hammer soon persuades them! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ya true but not too loud :) still sure we still catch them and them nets never let us down with them poles you could net a bull they are so sturdy! :D:D:D

nice pics,

ya true but not too loud smile.gif still sure we still catch them and them nets never let us down with them poles you could net a bull they are so sturdy! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

some nice gear you got there,is that a quickset you have there? was thinking of getting one for next season.thumbs.gif

some nice gear you got there,is that a quickset you have there? was thinking of getting one for next season.thumbs.gif

tanx :thumbs::thumbs: yes it is . they are well worth it and very good . would recommend you get one :)

the one in the pic is a 50 yard one and i am going getting a 25 yard one soon and poleing it up :D:D

they are very handy :yes::yes: