cornwall council

heard a rumor today, corwall council are going to bring in bylaw, all dogs to be kept on leads in all public places, serched their web site and can find nothing, anyone have any info.

feck them. my dog is neva on a lead.

heard a rumor today, corwall council are going to bring in bylaw, all dogs to be kept on leads in all public places, serched their web site and can find nothing, anyone have any info.

sorry double post. :icon_redface:

Edited by curly

i totaly agree with you, i have got two well traind lurchers never need to be on a lead, cornwall council are probabley just jumping on the bandwagon, found this

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article7054651.ece

just more bullshit from the goverment control freeks, Persecution of responsable dog owners, ban the chav,s not the dogs.

Edited by curly

Itwas in last week or the week before Cornish Guardian, probably in West Briton as well.

Feck em, like them to catch me out on the moorclapper.gif Cheers, D.

Itwas in last week or the week before Cornish Guardian, probably in West Briton as well.

Here:

Order Proposal Advert (Dogs on Leads) 100128 20490.doc

Dog Fouling Order 090529 20490 (2).doc

Here:

wankers sliped that thru on the quite, :boxing: :boxing: :feck: