when do you cross the line from Sport to Overkill??

I think i will start a thread on wether or not rabbits are classed as game so we can use it to have a discussion on what constitutes overkill! Lol!!

lol im finding this much more intresting!!! :clapper: ive been scouring the internet trying to find the answer to this but i just cant find any evidence!! somthing im going to be looking right into though!!

Lol! Yeah it is an interesting subject. Maybe we should give the basc a call in the morning to find out?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now i may well be very wrong, but i was under that the assumption that illegally taken (i.e poached) rabbits were game. So iroinically if you were indeed caught poaching rabbits you could also be prosecuted for not having agame licence. However, if the rabbits are fully legal then they are not classed as game. I will stand corrected on this, but i am 99% sure of this rather bizarre law... victory.gif

Think its a bit like Scotland.No trespassing laws unless you commit a crime.Taking rabbits on ground you have no permission to be on must be classed as poaching

freind been done for poaching rabbs years ago, but hadnt any greif for rabbits over the years more farmers than enough have asked us to clean them out ,and when im out if we get pulled rabbits and on we go ,unles other wise proven , i wonder if you need agame licence in scotland for selling game as a middle man etc,got caut as boys ferretig on a big estate got taken home and got all gear back , alot of coastal carparks are polluted with rabbits been stopped by plice but once they see only rabbits not botherd,maybe diffrent in some areas