No joy yet

Anybody finding fox to ground yet .We covered a fair area Saturday and saw plenty of sign but no mark from the lurcher at all.Put one out a hedge and it ran towards a bury but skipped on by unfortunately with the marksman unsighted .Needs a few frosts me thinks ?.

Abig dog foxs got up out of some reeds/marsh about 50 yards away from me yesterday when I was out with my pup. I know there is an earth less than 200 yards from there but he wass quite happy lying in the long grass in this mild weather.

If your that worried get another good lurcher that isnt afraid of cover that should hopefully put a few more to ground for you.

Why dont you say something that brings a tiny bit of credibility to yourself instead of snide comments not worth a wank .Pathetic.

Was beating a thick pine tree wood out the other day for my mate who was waiting in the field with his lurcher when I came across a small earth that stank of charlie. Not having the terriers with me, I remembered my route back out into the field, so I could find it when I returned with the terriers. Since then I have been back twice ( once tonight) and still haven't managed to find it.

Where has it gone :hmm: , I'm well angry with myself

If your that worried get another good lurcher that isnt afraid of cover that should hopefully put a few more to ground for you.

Why dont you say something that brings a tiny bit of credibility to yourself instead of snide comments not worth a wank .Pathetic.

It was a serious comment 2 lurchers have more chance of putting a fox to ground than one.

Or is that a bit to complicated for you :clapper:

kanes one of the few posters on here i actually take serously,always had something constructive to say about dogs.