hunting with dogs ban

can anyone tell me if or when this poxy ban will be over turned only i got good stuff in my kennels this year 1 bitch bred out of splodge and fettle and 1 bitch out of a son out of captain to a daughter out of jason bradfords luke and im wondering weather or not to breed me some pups from them to use in the future or will i just be wasting my time im not in it for the money just want to breed myself a top class coursing machine :toast::hmm:

the majority of guys who use to course didnt have permision so if its banned or not it dont make much difference .

but if the conservatives do get in i doubt very much they would overturn ban for coursing .

how many litters is that for fettle ?

Edited by mr maggo

FFS its roy orbison time for courseing in this country it will NEVER come back to how it was we will just have to get used to the fekin outrageouse fines and dogs and moters confiscated and start being more DISCREET about our hunting activities and not posting pics and stories all over a public forumwallbash.gifcensored.gif

• Like 1

FFS its roy orbison time for courseing in this country it will NEVER come back to how it was we will just have to get used to the fekin outrageouse fines and dogs and moters confiscated and start being more DISCREET about our hunting activities and not posting pics and stories all over a public forumwallbash.gifcensored.gif

100% correct keep it to yourselves dont fuel the fire with uneccessary information ;)

its hard to be discreet down fens but iknow what you mean about guys on here.

the majority of guys getting catched down there are caught driving the fields and they wonder how they get done :wallbash: ,i have no sympathy with them, i prefur to go alone get my runs with little fuss and be home for tea.

ban or no ban, nothing changes yeah still poaching