whats the price drop ? :big_boss:

:clapper: cost a few quid for a opp could turn canceras have the dog fixed ffs

Cancerous eh? Yes they COULD but then again so COULD yours and i bet you aint queing up have yours chopped off are you?! The vets and the rescues will tell anyone anything to make a few more quid and or to avoid having to rescue any more than they have to.

What if the dog turns out to be a goodun and they want to breed from him? I would snap up this dog if my circumstances were different and he werent so far away.

Rock a few more details would be good mate. Age, colour etc. And a pic?

Edited by kill um with crisps

whats the price drop ? :big_boss:

:clapper: cost a few quid for a opp could turn canceras have the dog fixed ffs

What if the dog turns out to be a goodun and they want to breed from him? I would snap up this dog if my circumstances were different and he werent so far away.

If both testicles are retained the pup will not be fertile as the sperm will be made unviable by being kept at to high a temperature inside the body , although I believe there is a chance of having them brought into the scrotum through an op or sometimes if the pup is young enough a course of hormone injections can sometimes bring the testes down , I was told that a lot of lines of non-ped whippets are now producing pups with this problem

my dogs havent dropped,the vet said THEY MAY turn cancerous,so no op.talked to 2 greyhound men they said it was possible he MAY not even have any.(he is over 3).sorry to carry on with this subject i know you just want to sell the dog .good luck

retained testicles in dogs is a genetic disorder , and as said can couse complications in a dogs health ,but regardless it is a genetic fault and hereditry so should not be bred from ;)

nor should dogs that are known to throw this fault . Get the dog fixed you say its down to the owner your the bloody owner ...

fresh breath if he was staying not a problem but why would i keep a dog what my others will kill once my back is turned NUMPTY :feck:

hi all the whippet will be going to a new home this weekend cheers to all the honest threads ...if theres any other out come ill keep you posted but the bloke seems 100% :thumbs:

Are you retarded ? You and no one else came on here asking advice about retained testicles then when it finaly sunk in that you would need to pay a vets bill and have them sorted out you stick him on here and forget to mention it until someone brings it up . If it was not brought up when did you intend telling the new owner ? You clearly have no clue about dogs in general or it would have been obvious to you your other dog or dogs whatever would want to "kill" a new one in the kennel you need to get a hold of yourself man this dog should be free to someone who is willing to pay out more than you are already asking for a vets bill all in all i would say your asking price and the bill will probably equal the price of a pup from any line of whippet in this country get over yourself.

Are you retarded ? You and no one else came on here asking advice about retained testicles then when it finaly sunk in that you would need to pay a vets bill and have them sorted out you stick him on here and forget to mention it until someone brings it up . If it was not brought up when did you intend telling the new owner ? You clearly have no clue about dogs in general or it would have been obvious to you your other dog or dogs whatever would want to "kill" a new one in the kennel you need to get a hold of yourself man this dog should be free to someone who is willing to pay out more than you are already asking for a vets bill all in all i would say your asking price and the bill will probably equal the price of a pup from any line of whippet in this country get over yourself.

nob jockey get a grip people have been told of the retained testy problem... paying a vets bill no problem..reason for sale genuine. come out of cyber hunting land try some fresh air mate as as for wanting to kill a new addition my dogs are well socialized lad ive kept dogs 36 years now f**k off and ask mummy to let you go out and play p.s maybe we should meet up and put this to bed lad :hmm: