copper scrap

its not all glory otherwise every fecker would be doin it and lets face it thrs a lot of lads after scrap it could take a month of being out everyday to earn £400-500 unless you drop lucky thumbs.gif ...

Edited by the_stig

Jimmy on average how much u earn a day [bANNED TEXT]?

nosey f****r aint ya!!! :clapper: really does depend mate i dont look at per day but by month and just on the scrap at min id say about £1500 a month would be good. but i do anything with my tipper that makes money garage/garden or house clearances, delivering building materials for people on site etc etc it all adds up to make a good wage and im my own boss on top of that!!! :thumbs:

its not all glory otherwise every fecker would be doin it and lets face it thrs a lot of lads after scrap it could take a month of being out everyday to earn £400-500 unless you drop lucky thumbs.gif ...

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: your doing something wrong mate if your only getting that much and your out everyday :thumbs:

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif your doing something wrong mate if your only getting that much and your out everyday thumbs.gif

i never said i was out every day - i deal antiques and collectables - sports memorabilia scrap gold and silver and i`m a market trader .. scrap games to dirty for me these days on a good month you could do a grand plus on a bad un like i say 400-500 quid i only deal proper scrap if it lands on my lap wink.gif so many at it round our way some of the lads struggle ..

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif your doing something wrong mate if your only getting that much and your out everyday thumbs.gif

i never said i was out every day - i deal antiques and collectables - sports memorabilia scrap gold and silver and i`m a market trader .. scrap games to dirty for me these days on a good month you could do a grand plus on a bad un like i say 400-500 quid i only deal proper scrap if it lands on my lap wink.gif so many at it round our way some of the lads struggle ..

sorry thought you did it to!! nothing dirty about it tho mate its a good living being out an about all the time meeting no end of new people everyday while getting paid!! ive been thinking about trading on a market near me whats that game like?? :thumbs:

sorry thought you did it to!! nothing dirty about it tho mate its a good living being out an about all the time meeting no end of new people everyday while getting paid!! ive been thinking about trading on a market near me whats that game like?? thumbs.gif

market games hard graft at the min ..