genuine first cross saluki /greyhound pups

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the pups have now found there way out into the field

these 2 bitches have got some serious depth of chest and strengh for 8 month old pups, the first bitch is about 25tts and her sister is a little smaller.

cheers mally nice to meet you and your mates,that grizzle bitch is a fine animal tell your mate to look after her :thumbs: she will make a good un

She'll be looked after mate, we picked up a load of tripe and meat up for her on the way back. she's going for her jab on saturday and she's being chipped next week. Volly's a good lad and i'll make sure he gets out with me and give her the work she deserves, but it won't be until she's ready. I told Volly not to expect to run her in anger until after christmas. He's asked me to take a few pics of her from time to time so i will make sure i post a couple on here for you to see her progress. You'll have to come over next season for a couple of runs.

Hey Macca, the litter brother to my fawn whippet bitch won two class's at crufts today!!!!. Not bad for a dog that's also a cracking working dog. Top marks to his owner Tracey for giving him the best of everything!!!

lee,now they are like rocking horse sh*t to find,ive allways fancied one but i think saluki dog acrooss whippet bitch would be to much to handle ,saying thay ive got a saluki bitch here aswell :thumbs: so you never know

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

mally your the man for whippets what do you think?

I've seen a couple of first x's and they were fine looking dogs, What i liked about them is they get straight up to the quarry and put the pressure on straight away. Alot of people are running this type of dog now as they can have a run and there away. Not like running a pure. The ones i saw were bitches and they stood around 23". They don't want running young though they want time to mature.

I'd put the whippet dog over the saluki bitch though. give me a bell mate as i know of a nice dog thats not too far away from you.

Here's Volly's bitch mate, He brought her along to a Family/Pet portrait day i did. She's a real belter mate and he's doing everything right with her. Her temprement is outstanding.

IMG_7818-1.jpg

IMG_7811-1.jpg

IMG_1605-1.jpg