name that gun

i had this gun over a year now and have shot quite well with it but i tried looking for another on the web to no avial , iwas told when i bought it ,it was a franchi diamond but not sure anyway the piont is anyone here know for sure the model, fixed choke, 28" barrels ,single trigger, the fore end as can be seen is strange taper :hmm:

post-54-126773602866_thumb.jpg

post-54-126773606068_thumb.jpg

post-54-126773607786_thumb.jpg

post-54-126773609853_thumb.jpg

Don't know but as soon as I saw it I thought Franci or one of the Rizzini's.

There would normally be some sort of ID on the barrel inside the fore-end...as you are asking though I suspect there isn't.

Manufacturers do usually manage to get their name on the gun somewhere :hmm:

Perhaps it has had some work done..new barrels :hmm: just guessing!!!

i had this gun over a year now and have shot quite well with it but i tried looking for another on the web to no avial , iwas told when i bought it ,it was a franchi diamond but not sure anyway the piont is anyone here know for sure the model, fixed choke, 28" barrels ,single trigger, the fore end as can be seen is strange taper :hmm:

HI I worked for the UK importers of Lugi Franchi way back in 1968 through to 72. your gun is 100% Franchi. in the early 70's Franchi launched a number of new models on their standard and alloy actioned guns I think I recall the CNC style of engraving. The Importers then were Millard Bros at Mitcham Surrey but sadly not with us now. Most parts are still available and I belive there is still a uk importer WEB SEARCH WILL GIVE YOU A NAME. I have aquired parts for some old Franchi models straight from there factory in Brescia Italy. They were very helpfull. Hope this helps Regards Sage.

cheers sage for the reply will have look on the web, again its really the model i want to find out it says GMK as the importer may phone them or email the serial number see what i can find out,i did this with my remi 1100 they told me maufacture date too thanks rob