a ratch about

me and my mate went out for a look with the ferrets this morning, unfortuneatly, the wood i was planning to ferret was still unbelievably rough.

We stumbled across a pheasant pen, and my mate notice a rabbit sitting in it... How it got there, i dont know.

There was a rabbit hole in the middle of the pen, but for some reason the rabbit did not want to enter, we watched him, running around the pen, jumping up the wire, trying to chew the wire. I thought that we have got to go in and remove him.

We went in and stuck a purse net over the hole and in one of the corners we put a 5yard stop net diagonally. after a lot of effort, we managed to push the rabbit into the longnet and kill him.

We got packed up and were about to head off in another direction when we heard another "clunk", yes, another rabbit jumping at the mesh trying to escape. So we did the same again with the nets. Except this rabbit would not go into the stop net. He knew it was there. So i had to reposition it at one end of a pile of sticks, in hope he would enter the sticks and right out the other side into the net, which he did after a LOT of effort.

PENS.jpg

PENS2.jpg

PENS3.jpg

PENS4.jpg