A Day Ratting with a Pack of Bitches

well done lads i also like that russell who ever you got it off looked after you there lol

yes he was a proper gent mick thanks..lol :clapper: she had a ball wi them longtails kept her busy .all bitches wa knackered at end of day ..again thanks mick :thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A day out ratting with the lads: Dbrit invited by gamekeeper to help clear a few rats, joined by CoChise, higun and me. We took 4 experienced bitches and 4 pups, a good laugh and not a bad catch for

well done lads looks like a good day was had by all good to get the pups out and get them going all the best to you and the pack keep up the good work

Posted Images

A FEW HOURS :icon_eek: it was a full days graft and on a empty stomach aswell :D , good day and some good pics there, the pups did well and it was good to watch them, the older ones did very well and by the end you could tell by the look of them, they were f****d, not abad number but i think theres still plenty to be had, good crack and some good long tail control was had by all

You're right about the older one's being knackered (eh Dbrit)!

A few more pics of the experienced workers:

post-45843-126748062081.jpgpost-45843-126748064004.jpg

post-45843-12674806623.jpgpost-45843-126748070607.jpg

post-45843-126748072935_thumb.jpg

A FEW HOURS icon_eek.gif it was a full days graft and on a empty stomach aswell biggrin.gif , good day and some good pics there, the pups did well and it was good to watch them, the older ones did very well and by the end you could tell by the look of them, they were f****d, not abad number but i think theres still plenty to be had, good crack and some good long tail control was had by all

You're right about the older one's being knackered (eh Dbrit)!

A few more pics of the experienced workers:

post-45843-126748062081.jpgpost-45843-126748064004.jpg

post-45843-12674806623.jpgpost-45843-126748070607.jpg

post-45843-126748072935_thumb.jpg

ye had a look at chase an tilly yesterday they took alot of hits from the long tails

does look a good day!! is that the farm where jonny d and the black and tans was filmed???

no its on a private estate and very hard to control the rat problem for the keepers, we have only a short period we can get to em before the poison is put down :thumbs: