young leveret

i could not belive what i saw yesterday a young leveret in a seat no bigger than my phone took some pics will put them up tommorow has anyone ever known hares to have young this early in the year and dont try and say its because of warmer weather cause we have had snow recently and loads of f in rain anyone else seen any about? :thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

even though they are in young people still run/ shoot and catch them, to be honest they are killing it for everyone. ive been told people go out mid july for a run. they are only lieing to themselves

i could not belive what i saw yesterday a young leveret in a seat no bigger than my phone took some pics will put them up tommorow has anyone ever known hares to have young this early in the year and dont try and say its because of warmer weather cause we have had snow recently and loads of f in rain anyone else seen any about? :thumbs:

18-feb early eighties,found three leverets in a large field near me,sticks in my mind as it was around the date of the waterloo cup and I always thought it was a bit late for it to be the ultimate test of two dog's,I've also found them at the end of september just born,yis,wirralman

18-feb early eighties,found three leverets in a large field near me,sticks in my mind as it was around the date of the waterloo cup and I always thought it was a bit late for it to be the ultimate test of two dog's,I've also found them at the end of september just born,yis,wirralman

i agree with you there mate cant test dogs on pregnant hares :thumbdown:

what the f**k think you replied to wrong post timmy and the credit crunch aint stopped you smoking the weed has it :big_boss:

Didn't stop me visitin your mother either, she actually went cheaper, did you notice a decease in the amount of stealable goods? :thumbs:

Thats me done on the subject, good night :thumbs:

what the f**k think you replied to wrong post timmy and the credit crunch aint stopped you smoking the weed has it :big_boss:

Didn't stop me visitin your mother either, she actually went cheaper, did you notice a decease in the amount of stealable goods? :thumbs:

you prick my mom is really ill just no need for it knob hed keep off my posts if you got nothing decent to say :boxing::censored:

clapper.gifclapper.gif Priceless