Sign in to follow this  
lewisbennett

need a new carp set

look in the back of carp-talk or similar mag usually set ups for sale. Plonk yourself with someone who knows what hes doing at an easy venue, keep your gob shut, look and learn. In about 10 years time you'll learn that alot of trollop talked in carp magazines is exactly that and that nothing compares to time on the bank, watching and thinking.

hi all am after a full carp set for about a hundred pound and a few tips as well because av only just started

i know money can be tight mate but you not really gonna get much for hundred pound in the carp market and what you do get you will end up replacing very soon,try and get a bit more cash together if you can and buy right the first time :thumbs:

if anyone is interested in buy one get one free carp reels, meant to be 40 quid each, do em both for 40 PM ME

thanks for the advice i could probaly get 200 or 225 pound any one no whats the best carp magasign

Got a bit here for you mate if your bothered it is second hand but you are better off buying good second hand gear than new rubbish gear. They're 2 TST 2 3/4lb tc, nash hooligun 2 rod pod, 2 fox warrior alarms and fox matching bobins only used the set up around 7 times, then joined a new syndicate wich allowed 3 rods so went and bought new setup, however you will need some reels for the rods, £140 if you are interested ( i think rods are on ebay at £100 buy it now)

have a look on the UK CARP FORUM site mate, lots of info there......but the bait i will be on this year is the "A" BAIT, take a look on jays site mate www.booksoncarp.co.uk