need a mole trapper

People who think mole trapping is a fun and easy way of makinf easy money...it isnt, It is a real art to be a good mole trapper and these lads work hard for their money, i certainly dont envy them.

Ive tried it a couple of times, as a favour for my boss and made a rip roaring cu.nt of it :laugh: . Checked traps for over a week and caught feck all. :laugh: . I vowed never to do it again.

Cheers FTB

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who think mole trapping is a fun and easy way of makinf easy money...it isnt, It is a real art to be a good mole trapper

You're quite right mate!

It isn't easy to be good at! But at the same time, it sure as hell isn't the 'rocket science' some of the so-called 'experts' here would like people to believe...........I've had a right good thrashing by one or two of the morons on here for recommending 'Google', but the truth is there's a lot of good information available.

I'm perfectly happy to take a slating from anyone who thinks I'm an idiot.............they're more than welcome to have a go at me. But what they completely fail to realise is that sometimes someone else knows more about them, & what they 'pretend' to be experts at than they realise!

Edited by Quixote

We have a network of mole trappers that cover Fife and central England, you will find commercial clients will not entertain you if you do not have insurance.

We charge in three different ways: pay per mole, day rates and fixed price.

Trapping is a skill and it shouldnt be free for clients, anyone can set a trap....success is a different story altogether!

http://www.pestcontrolperthshire.co.uk

Someone older and a lot wiser than me once said You have to love being a pest controller because it will never make you rich

Only in our profession would someone want to watch you so they could try to do it themselves,imagine asking a sparky plumber or mechanic could you watch them so you could do it yourself after they would tell you to """"" off Or do they work without insurance.

Mole trapping is making up at least 75% of my work at the moment,long may it continue I love it.

Lets hope the amateurs and diy ers continue to cock up I get loads of work from their failures