kennel

now that the snow is gone/coming & going we were able to crack on with the kennel for my 4 month lab!

its a 7x5ft run and a 5x4 kennel, but its so well insulated that the inside is almost 4x3!

tell me what you guys think! :thumbs:

http://

Edited by ROB.BOB

how much is that going to cost you to build becouse i want one for my dog but i dunno if it would be cheaper to build one or buy one becouse to buy one their ruffly £300-£500

i think we've spent around 300 odd pounds but dont quote me on it

but we now have something far bigger, better and so heavly build thats its going to oust most kennels built by companys, so if you handy with your tools mate by all means i'd build one, unless your short on time!

how much is that going to cost you to build becouse i want one for my dog but i dunno if it would be cheaper to build one or buy one becouse to buy one their ruffly £300-£500

i think we've spent around 300 odd pounds but dont quote me on it

but we now have something far bigger, better and so heavly build thats its going to oust most kennels built by companys, so if you handy with your tools mate by all means i'd build one, unless your short on time!

cheers mate and ive got loads of time and im 3/4 the way throught a carpenters course at collage so im quite handy

Rob.Bob,what did you use to insulate the kennel mate?

its the boards that you can see, 3 inch rock wall insulation on the roof and 3 sides ( the fluffy stuff, we were going to use the solid type but it would have made it even heavyer) then mdf for the inside, and the windows double glazed so we didnt do all the insulation for nout

It looks great, impressive :) what you using for drainage? We're in a temporary tied cottage that's really a holiday cottage with some kennels stuck onto it and the drainage is awful! A right pain to clear out lol. Good luck with the rest- looks amazing :) Ruth

Whats your plans for fitting the wire to the run mate? you fitting to the outside edges or inner side of your frame work? iv had bother with dogs in the past diggin into framing wood damaging both the frame strength and there bloody paws when the wires on the out side !!!Atb

Whats your plans for fitting the wire to the run mate? you fitting to the outside edges or inner side of your frame work? iv had bother with dogs in the past diggin into framing wood damaging both the frame strength and there bloody paws when the wires on the out side !!!Atb

were outting it on the inside of the frame,

1. it will look better

2. it will stop the dogs from eating the frame work and save us on the angling