pat terriers

wat do ye think?

i have a pat bitch and two russel type terriers.

the russels get cut and heal up good but the pat seems to scar with any scratch at all.

dont get me wrong,i wouldnt swap her for the world,shes a top class terrier.

i think its more to do with the colour they show more j.m.o :thumbs:ps got any pics of yours :thumbs:

Edited by brog

wat do ye think?

the russels get cut and heal up good but the pat seems to scar with any scratch at all.

i think its more to do with the colour they show more j.m.o :thumbs:ps got any pics of yours :thumbs:

ill put pics up when i get the hang of this ,

but shes in ribbons and only been to ground afew times its her first season

wat do ye think?

get some dermagel it seems to do good :thumbs:

Not a good idea to put pics up pal.. We all seen scarred dogs, there's lads here that hasnt so its best kept that way..

Jack ur spot on, scars mean nothin! They cud be chewin bean tins for all we know, dont mean their worth a damn when confronted underground..

.... Pa

Not a good idea to put pics up pal.. We all seen scarred dogs, there's lads here that hasnt so its best kept that way..

Jack ur spot on, scars mean nothin! They cud be chewin bean tins for all we know, dont mean their worth a damn when confronted underground..

.... Pa

he only said it shows scars more then his other dogs not that its scared so it must be a would beater :thumbs:

ive just noticed this post now.. Why wud u let get ur dog get cut up so bad in her 1st season? You'l dishearten her, keep her winnin in her 1st season n give her easy digs and for god sake dont be lettin her cut up in her 1st season..

ive just noticed this post now.. Why wud u let get ur dog get cut up so bad in her 1st season? You'l dishearten her, keep her winnin in her 1st season n give her easy digs and for god sake dont be lettin her cut up in her 1st season..

ok ill put a helmet on her next time,thanks for the advice.

"ok ill put a helmet on her next time,thanks for the advice."

You would do well to listen to that advice, a stupidly hard dog is little or no use to all but the hardest most macho men.

Give her easy quarry till she learns some respect, or she will have a considerably short working life.

FTB