air rifle hunting

Guest king ratcatcher

:11: :11: :11: any f****r that knows me will tell you i can just about turn on a computer let alone f**k around with pictures ... if i could the second pic wouldnt be that small :11: ... i can easily shoot up to 50 rabbits on a night out here as the place is crawling with them ... tell you what just to keep you happy when the moon goes down and my flue has gone i will go out and shoot a tidy little number for you lads and take a pic from all angles just so you will be happy :11: :11: :11: .........

dont you mean you will spend a hour on the computer and put up some more bulls**t pics :censored:

:hmm:

bigrabbit792771sk5.jpg

anyway had a hour out this morning with the rimmy only managed the one honest

That is my pet rabbit ,thumper ,trill came round the other day and said take a pic of me with your buck rabbit,I thought it was a strange request,i suppose hell juggle it to turn it into 50 thumpers and post it on smoochers!

oh Shit!! weve been rumbled Socks!!!!!! :11:

Just out of interest, what caliber do you use , .22 or .177 ?????? cheers

i use a spade calliber myself, well for shoveling up pigeons anyway,.lol :11: :11: :11: so have you realy purchased an air rifle now kingratty ?,...... i bet you dare not post any pics of your spade in here !

Edited by john5