wheaton greyhound for sale

hi i have forsale my 6 half mounth old wheaton greyhound she is a 5/8 3/8 2nd generation she is 22tts and has a big head on her for her age. the reason i am selling her is because i havent got the time for her and i fink its ashame that i cant give her the time that is needed and my job means that i cant spend time with the dog anymore i want £250 for her ono i am located in derby if interested please call me on 07772307056 an ask for stuart. This dog must go 2 a good working home. thanks for reading.

Edited by stuboi

hi stuboi, that you finished at bordon now? where you been posted [bANNED TEXT]?

atb with that dog sale mate.

yeh mate im at 17 port now mate.. btw people this is me brothers dog not mine hes just using my account but she will be spot on from [bANNED TEXT] ive seen ov her

hi i have forsale my 6 half mounth old wheaton greyhound she is a 5/8 3/8 2nd generation she is 22tts and has a big head on her for her age. the reason i am selling her is because i havent got the time for her and i fink its ashame that i cant give her the time that is needed and my job means that i cant spend time with the dog anymore i want £250 for her ono i am located in derby if interested please call me on 07772307056 an ask for stuart. This dog must go 2 a good working home. thanks for reading.

if its ashame for the dog why not drop the price

Who bred the dog ?????

i aint droping the price mate ive seen loads ov time on this bitch an shes well worth that an she wont just go to any twat i would sooner keep her then just any joe have her... and she was bred by chris hickling mate you probs no him coming from nottingham

Who bred the dog ?????

i aint droping the price mate ive seen loads ov time on this bitch an shes well worth that an she wont just go to any twat i would sooner keep her then just any joe have her... and she was bred by chris hickling mate you probs no him coming from nottingham

that is a good price for a well breed dog....i payed the same for my wheaton bull gray for chris hickling lines :thumbs: hope you fined the dog a good working home!!

Who bred the dog ?????

that is a good price for a well breed dog....i payed the same for my wheaton bull gray for chris hickling lines thumbs.gif hope you fined the dog a good working home!!

Now then! Whats this shit that your back at work??? Are we going out next week, ive heard ive missed some action lately? text me if your going out ! my foot is a fair bit better now! tell me if theres any food that needs picking upwink.gif !!

ATB with the sale mate, Byker83 dog is shit hot!

Who bred the dog ?????

Yes pal i know him i have the sister to yours they are a little over 7 months pal not 6 and a half months they were born 7/7/09 i would recommend yours to any one pal mine is a right stomper i wouldnt part with her for gold

Who bred the dog ?????

Yes pal i know him i have the sister to yours they are a little over 7 months pal not 6 and a half months they were born 7/7/09 i would recommend yours to any one pal mine is a right stomper i wouldnt part with her for gold

i had it wrote down mate i no i wont far out lol.... how big is urs mines huge for its age got a right nut on her an shes reall wide for a put an bout 23 and half tts

Who bred the dog ?????

i had it wrote down mate i no i wont far out lol.... how big is urs mines huge for its age got a right nut on her an shes reall wide for a put an bout 23 and half tts

Shes about the same pal in height shes a strong racey bitch,very keen and so easy to train infact she has been a pleasure to train one of the most biddable pups ive owned i have not had one problem so far with her ive just started taking her out on the lamp and letting her watch the older dogs and she picked up a partridge last friday night when my 9 year old son slipped her shes looking to run rabbits now but ive not really had any suitable ones for her to run and she dont half chew fox cadvers and bash them about its a shame you have to get rid of yours pal i think there cracking handy dogs

Regards hedz