Ok

is it me or is any one els struglling to find decent rabbilts in their area? im down south east and last year i could have gone to loads of places and had a good few runs but this year has been the worst I have known.

tell me whats going on where you are. would be interested to know peoples thoughts on why this has happened.

I think possibly a mixed case of strong dose of mixie at the end of the summer and the harsh winter were all getting.

thanks

Ok

is it me or is any one els struglling to find decent rabbilts in their area? im down south east and last year i could have gone to loads of places and had a good few runs but this year has been the worst I have known.

tell me whats going on where you are. would be interested to know peoples thoughts on why this has happened.

I think possibly a mixed case of strong dose of mixie at the end of the summer and the harsh winter were all getting.

thanks

Spot on, its the same by me, so ive had to travel for them :thumbs:

3 weeks of constant snow cover on one of my permissions has thinned out the rabbits enormously. Dead carcasses lying everywhere, i think at least half have died out, the ones still left are as fit as you would want though so it must have just thinned out the sh1te.

FTB

It really makes my P*ss boil when I here some of the so called "hunters" on here give their "experienced" opinion on wildlife issues.

It shows them up for what they really are. A load of old gobsheites!

Anyone who has been in the game as long as I have knows exactly what the score is.

It aint some dude with a goshawk, it aint no pikeys running their hounds too hard nor is it the dreaded mixy. FFS in this weather fleas are dying out big time.

All the bunnies are getting ready for Easter! Duh!

rgds

Swampy

eastereggning

3 weeks of constant snow cover on one of my permissions has thinned out the rabbits enormously. Dead carcasses lying everywhere, i think at least half have died out, the ones still left are as fit as you would want though so it must have just thinned out the sh1te.

FTB

this is true , many many dead rabbit here on farm, cold wether & poor grass quality, in field kill them, many live in silage now & ruin food for sheep & cow. soon many be mating & lots be running again, when sun come.